ASRock B310CM-HDVM.2 Motherboard
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 2666
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
PCIe Gen2 x4 M.2
The PCIe Gen2 x4 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 20Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA 3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some U.2 SSDs.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
4K x 2K
Composed by a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Backed by a 3 year ASRock warranty.