Gigabyte Aorus B360 Gaming 3
Intel B360 AORUS motherboard with M.2 Thermal Guard, RGB Fusion 2.0 with Digital LEDs, Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, Dual M.2 slots, Ultra Durable PCIe Armor, Native Intel USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A, USB3.1 Gen1 Type-C, Anti-Sulfur Resistor, Intel CNVi WIFI upgradable slot, Smart Fan 5, DualBIOS™, CEC 2019 ready
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- Intel® CNVi 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI Upgradable
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4/X2 (1 with Thermal Guard) & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show design
- Intel® Native USB 3.1 Gen2 USB Type-A
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen1 USB Type-C™
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Dual NVMe M.2 with One Thermal Guard
Extreme Performance with M.2 NVMe SSD, with durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 drives.
The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from M.2 devices as it helps to reduce and dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Thermal Throttling As Temperature Rises
Dual-Mode M.2 Slot Design
Support both PCIe NVMe + SATA SSDs as GIGABYTE Motherboards are built with dual M.2 slots. With a PCIe NVMe + SATA dual-mode design on both M.2 slots.
This configuration is designed for flexibility and adaptation to fit most users’ and gamers’ requests.
PCIe / SATA Dual Mode Support