Select all the parts for your dream PC, add them to your cart along with our Custom Gaming System Building Option and our skilled team will build it for you to your specifications so it is ready to unpack and start using as soon as you get it home.
To get started you’ll need to make sure you have one of each of the following essential PC parts:
- CPU – AMD Ryzen or Intel Core i3/5/7/9
- CPU – Air or Liquid Cooler (if the CPU you select doesn’t have one included or you want better cooling)
- Motherboard (make sure it suits your CPU selection)
- Graphics Card (Nvidia or AMD)
- Memory (Value/Gaming/RGB)
- Storage (SSD, HDD or both!)
- Case (Standard or with RGB/Fans included)
- Power Supply (Standard/Semi Modular/Full Modular)
- Additional Case Fans (RGB/ARGB/Standard)
- Additional Lighting (RGB/ARGB)
- Operating System (Windows 10 Premium or Professional)
- Custom Gaming System Assembly & Testing Service
You can choose optional parts such as an additional disk drive for extra storage, more RGB lighting, extra fans to keep your rig cool as you are building it.
Once completed and submitted our team check your build out to make sure it will all run together smoothly and all selected parts are 100% compatible.
Our service not only includes professional installation of all selected components but first class cable management, firmware/bios upgrades if required, installation of your operating system including all security updates/patches, latest stable drivers and popular game apps (Steam, Epic, Origin).
Once the operating system has been installed our technicians will thoroughly test your system to make sure it is good to go.
All the parts that go into the systems we build come with their full manufacturers warranty as well as our own 2 year RTB warranty that covers any Labour for items covered by warranty so rest assured that if anything does go wrong we are there to help.